Ind vs Aus, 2nd T20I: Who said what about India’s win on Twitter

Published on: Saturday 30 January 2016 //

India win, India vs Australia, Ind vs Aus, Aus vs Ind T20I, cricket news, Cricket India beat Australia to seal the series at the MCG on Friday (Source:AP)

India registered an emphatic win over Australia in the second T20I the MCG on Friday. The Men in Blue not only won the match but took an unassailable 2-0 lead  in the three-match T20I series.

It was another story of Australia’s surrender against India spinners. The hosts were in the game in the first of the chase, but the moment Dhoni turned to his spinners it was only going one way – India’s way. Here’s who said what about India’s win on Twitter:

 

 

 

 

 

 

0 comments for "Ind vs Aus, 2nd T20I: Who said what about India’s win on Twitter"

Leave Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Feed!

Technology

RSS Feed!
RSS Feed!
RSS Feed!