WATCH: India cricket team’s lap of honour at SCG after winning T20I series

Published on: Sunday 31 January 2016 //

Indi vs Aus 2016, Ind vs Aus T20I, India Australia, India win, India clean sweep, Australia loss, cricket news, Cricket Virat Kohli obliges a fan with an autograph after series win. (Source: AP)

After completing a 3-0 clean-sweep in the T20I series against Australia at the SCG on Sunday, Team India thanked the crowd by taking a lap of honour. (PHOTOS: India complete whitewash)

Also Read: ‘Yuvraj can express himself freely’

Indi vs Aus 2016, Ind vs Aus T20I, India Australia, India win, India clean sweep, Australia loss, cricket news, Cricket Team India takes a victory lap after series win against Australia. (Source: AP)

India the third and final T20I, India beat Australia by seven wickets in a thrilling run chase that saw fifties from Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma. Suresh Raina scored a 25-ball 49 and with Yuvraj Singh sealed the game for India. The win also helped India reach the top spot in T20I rankings.

Also Read: Who said what

WATCH

[facebook url="https://www.facebook.com/IndianCricketTeam/videos/1070148146340211/" /]

 

0 comments for "WATCH: India cricket team’s lap of honour at SCG after winning T20I series"

Leave Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Feed!

Technology

RSS Feed!
RSS Feed!
RSS Feed!